Let Anne-Marie, one of Central Florida's top Realtors, help you find your next home.
Anne-Marie Wurzel is one of Central Florida’s most decorated, productive, successful real estate agents.
The secret behind her success? Maybe it’s her over-the-top customer service. Or, perhaps her reputation as a customer-focused “pit bull” (as declared in Florida Realtor Magazine). Maybe it’s her dependability. After all, Anne-Marie was featured in Forbes as one of the ten most dependable realtors on the east coast.
As you begin exploring your real estate options, you need someone like Anne-Marie on your team. As a “rookie” agent in 2006, she ranked third among all Central Florida Coldwell Banker agents, and she hasn’t slowed down since. Consistently a top producer, Anne-Marie was the #1 Agent in her office in 2012, and was inducted into the International Presidents Circle, classifying her among the top tier of all Coldwell Banker agents worldwide! In 2011, Anne-Marie was a member of the Diamond Society, and received Sterling Society recognition from 2007-2010, a national distinction given only to the top 3.3% of all Coldwell Banker.
A Florida native, Anne-Marie was born and raised in Palm Beach County. A University of Central Florida graduate with a degree in advertising, Anne-Marie received her real estate license in 2005 and discovered an instant life-long career. When she’s not helping her customers, Anne-Marie is involved in her church’s children’s ministry, practicing yoga, hanging out at the beach, or spending time with her husband and their dog.
Awards & Notables
- #1 Agent in Winter Springs Office 2012
- International Presidents Circle 2012 – Top 1.5% of Coldwell Banker Agents
- Diamond Society 2011 – Top 3% of all Coldwell Banker Agents
- Sterling Society 2007-2010 – Top 5% of all Coldwell Banker Agents
- Rookie of the Year 2006
- Rookie year was #3 agent for all Central Florida Coldwell Banker Rookie agents
- Consistent Top Producer
- Voted “Best Negotiator” by agents in the Winter Springs office two years in a row
- Two page spread in “Tech and You” section of Florida Realtor Magazine January 2013
- Featured in Florida Realtor Magazine as a “pit bull” for the customer and providing over the top service
- Featured in The National Realtor Magazine & Florida Realtor Magazine for savvy video marketing
- Quoted on HGTV/Frontdoor.com on “House Hunting Tips for Singles”
- Featured in Forbes 2008 as one of Ten Most Dependable Realtors on the East Coast (by Goldline Research)
- Top volume closed at Sunbelt Title 2009
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Designation – earned after 92 hours of additional course instruction. GRI is recognized nationwide as the standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge.
- “Anne-Marie sold our house in 3 months, while others on our street had been on the market for 12 months or more! Not only did she work hard at the things you would expect your agent to do, she really went above and beyond, like helping us find the house we’re currently renting. She spent hours looking for rentals and then showing them to us, even though there was no money in that. It will pay off for her, however, because we’ll definitely use Anne-Marie again as our Realtor!”- Luke and Lindsay
- “Our experience with Anne-Marie made the process of building and buying a home very simple and worry free. No matter how many times we called her with builder issues, Anne-Marie took the concern into her hands immediately. Out came her cell phone as she worked hard to contact whomever necessary to get the job done. Always prompt with answers and solutions, Anne-Marie never gave up until we were satisfied, which I know isn’t that easy! To exhibit this degree of patience and success speaks volumes of who Anne-Marie is as a person. Anyone that gets the good fortune of her as your Realtor is truly blessed!”- Greg and Kelsi
What’s my home worth?
Contact Anne-Marie today to find out what your home is worth!