Let Anne-Marie, one of Central Florida's top Realtors, help you find your next home.
Anne-Marie Wurzel is one of Central Florida’s most decorated, productive, successful real estate agents.
The secret behind her success? Maybe it’s her over-the-top customer service. Or, perhaps her reputation as a customer-focused “pit bull” (as declared in Florida Realtor Magazine). Maybe it’s her dependability. After all, Anne-Marie was featured in Forbes as one of the ten most dependable Realtors on the east coast.
As you begin exploring your real estate options, you need someone like Anne-Marie on your team. Ever since beginning her career in 2005, Anne-Marie has consistently been one of the top-producing agents in the board of Realtors. Prior to joining The Core Group, Anne-Marie was one of the top ranking agents at a very large and well-respected firm in town for 11 years. Anne-Marie has done over $60 million in successful real estate transactions and continues to build her reputation as a skillful negotiator and pit bull for her customers, which is why her customers continue to work with and refer Anne-Marie to friends and family. Anne-Marie always gets the job done and does so with a smile.
A Florida native, Anne-Marie was born and raised in Palm Beach County. A University of Central Florida graduate with a degree in advertising, Anne-Marie worked in advertising and marketing firms for five years prior to getting her real estate license in 2005 and discovering an instant life-long career. When she’s not helping her customers, Anne-Marie can be found spending time with her family or enjoying New Smyrna Beach. Most recently Anne-Marie was involved in an amazing project to bring special needs children and the Orlando Ballet together for a special needs ballet workshop and has been named the community ambassador for the program by the Orlando Ballet (see video below).
Since joining the community of special needs parents, Anne-Marie has developed a passion for making a difference in the lives of special needs children and seeking out opportunities for them and their families.
Awards & Notables
- Hometown Hero in Florida Realtor Magazine January 2017
- Coldwell Banker President’s Circle 2012-2015
- #1 Agent in Winter Springs Coldwell Banker 2012
- Consistent Top Producer
- Voted “Best Negotiator” by peers two years in a row
- Two page spread in “Tech and You” section of Florida Realtor Magazine January 2013
- Featured in Florida Realtor Magazine as a “pit bull” for the customer
- Featured in The National Realtor Magazine & Florida Realtor Magazine for savvy video marketing
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Designation – earned after 92 hours of additional course instruction. GRI is recognized nationwide as the standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge.
- “Anne-Marie sold our house in 3 months, while others on our street had been on the market for 12 months or more! Not only did she work hard at the things you would expect your agent to do, she really went above and beyond, like helping us find the house we’re currently renting. She spent hours looking for rentals and then showing them to us, even though there was no money in that. It will pay off for her, however, because we’ll definitely use Anne-Marie again as our Realtor!”– Luke and Lindsay
- “Our experience with Anne-Marie made the process of building and buying a home very simple and worry free. No matter how many times we called her with builder issues, Anne-Marie took the concern into her hands immediately. Out came her cell phone as she worked hard to contact whomever necessary to get the job done. Always prompt with answers and solutions, Anne-Marie never gave up until we were satisfied, which I know isn’t that easy! To exhibit this degree of patience and success speaks volumes of who Anne-Marie is as a person. Anyone that gets the good fortune of her as your Realtor is truly blessed!”– Greg and Kelsi
What’s my home worth?
Contact Anne-Marie today to find out what your home is worth!